As a homeowner in the Midwest, you may be wondering when hail damage is most likely to occur and how to protect your property. At Allied Emergency Services, we understand the importance of protecting your home and property, which is why we have put together a list of frequently asked questions about when hail damage is most likely to occur in the Midwest.
- When is hail damage most likely to occur? Hail damage is most likely to occur during the spring and summer months, specifically in the months of May, June, and July, when thunderstorms are most common in the Midwest.
- What are the conditions that make hail damage more likely? Hail damage is more likely to occur during thunderstorms that have strong updrafts, which can carry hailstones high into the atmosphere where they can freeze and grow larger. Additionally, hail damage is more likely to occur in areas that are prone to severe thunderstorms, such as the Midwest.
- Can hail damage occur during other seasons? While hail damage is most likely to occur during the spring and summer months, it can also occur during other seasons, such as the fall and winter. However, the likelihood of hail damage occurring during these seasons is less common.
- How can I protect my property from hail damage? There are a number of steps you can take to protect your property from hail damage, including:
- Trimming trees and removing dead branches to reduce the risk of falling debris
- Installing impact-resistant windows and doors
- Having a professional assess your roof for potential vulnerabilities and make necessary repairs
- Securing loose outdoor objects
- Having an emergency plan in place in case of severe weather
- What should I do if my property sustains hail damage? If your property sustains hail damage, it’s important to contact a professional contractor as soon as possible to make emergency repairs and secure your home. You should also contact your insurance provider to file a claim and report the damage.
At Allied Emergency Services, we offer a variety of property services, including hail damage repairs, property maintenance, and reconstruction. Our team of professional contractors are dedicated to providing quality workmanship and exceptional customer service. If you have any other questions or would like to schedule a consultation please contact us directly at 1-800-792-0212.
It’s important to note that preventative measures such as installing a hail-resistant roof, can greatly reduce the risk of hail damage to your property. Our team of professional contractors are trained to install various types of hail-resistant roofing materials and can provide recommendations based on your specific needs and budget.
Additionally, it’s also important to have your property inspected after a severe thunderstorm event, even if there is no visible damage. This can ensure that any damage sustained is identified and repaired before it becomes a bigger problem.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a free roof inspection and consultation on how to best protect your property from hail damage. We are dedicated to providing top-notch service and helping you protect one of your most valuable assets.
#hailresistantroof #roofinspection #preventativemeasures #midweststorms